Everything you need to know about hair and beauty that happened this week.
While in these first summer weeks, our favorite series are returning to the screens (with the Instagram hair community becoming crazy with Game of Thrones inspired looks), giving us a chance to explore the lives of the hairdressers behind the actual cinema hairstyles, FAB has had a look at what is trending in the industry around the web.
BUSINESS OF SALONS: THE LATEST INNOVATIONS
- (In French) The Haircut: a brand new way for companies to offer hair treatments at work, Maddyness
With this, hair professionals take the express cut even a step further.
- Should we be encouraging white hairdressers to learn how to do black hair ?, Refinery29
“Having versatile knowledge in this field will add an essential and extremely marketable string to your set of styling skills,” says black celebrity hairstylist Kevin Fortune, who runs hairdressing courses which teach people of all races about afro hair.
TRENDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA: FOOD X HAIR
- Cereal Hair Is the Latest Nostalgic Hair Color Trend Taking Over Instagram, Allure
Because yes, Cereal hair is actually a trend…
- ‘Salmon Sushi’ Is the Hair Color of the Summer, Food and Wine
…and so is Salmon Sushi hair color.
HAIR HEALTH: THINK OF THE KIDS
- Summer dye is a kid hair trend, but is it safe?
A question any parent would want to answer before letting their children get an #Oceanhair color this summer.