4-10 September: Everything you need to know about hair and beauty that happened this week.
September’s crazy schedule is already kicking off! Is this new season an opportunity for a fresh start? We reviewed the best talent agencies around the world and explored new opportunities for business, reviewing the benefits of billing by the hour.
FAB has also had a look at what is trending in the industry around the web.
BUSINESS OF SALONS: GO SUSTAINABLE
- Hairdressing for sustainability: astronomical carbon and cost savings possible
Tips and information on running a more sustainable hair salon.
- Is zero waste beauty the next big trend?
On the same topic, consumers are more and more interested in zero-waste beauty.
- Your hair extensions might be goat hair
The hair extension business is still lacking for regulation: Fair Hair Care is trying to create one.
INDUSTRY INNOVATION: GET READY!
- A millenial pink-pound: a right-on fashion phenomenon
This shade of pink is invading fashion brands, as it represents the socially enlightened Millenials.
- How Verb is trying to change the way you buy haircare
The haircare market is really fragmented and confusing for shoppers in the US, but it might change – soon…
TRENDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA: FAMILY PORTRAIT
- Hairstyling is a way to bond between a father and his daughter
‘The Hair Dad’ is the single father who braids his daughter’s hair into intricate styles: he is now a YouTube sensation.